There are three navigation bars in Dynamik Website Builder. You can put a custom menu in the Header Right widget area. And there are also primary and secondary menus.
- Each nav bar is called Main.
- The drop down links or buttons are called Sub.
- And the link text for individual links is called Individual.
The three navigation bars are styled independently. So you can have a blue Primary navbar and a green secondary navbar etc.
This video covers Navbar styling basics in Dynamik Website Builder, a Genesis child theme.
To find the point and click styling settings for the nav bars go to…
- WordPress Dashboard → Genesis → Dynamik Design
- Then click the Nav, Sub nav or Header nav tab.
- You can style things like…
- The navbar background, hover and active colours
- The border above and below the navbars
- The dropdown link colours
- The font family, size and colour etc
The primary and secondary navbars can be positioned above or below the header. And you can also set the navbar and button background to image, colour or transparent.