In this video we add a standard size logo to our WordPress website. Then we add a bigger custom sized logo and space it out to make it look the way we want it. And add a retina ready logo to our Dynamik Website Builder WordPress website.
Some important points include…
- Your WordPress site logo must be uploaded via the Dynamik Design → Images tab.
- In Genesis → Theme Settings → Header section, choose Image logo.
- Then go to… Dynamik Design → Header tab → Select (your) logo image. Choose your logo and, if you want to use a retina ready logo, tick the appropriate box.
- Retina ready logos must be twice as tall and twice as wide as your standard logo.
- A standard Dynamik Website Builder logo is 400×100 pixels. If your logo is bigger than this, follow the instructions in this video.
- If you increase the Header (logo) width, you must decrease the Header Widget Area Styles. The video shows you how to do this.
The important point to remember is this. In Dynamik Website Builder you can easily add your own logo to your site. But! If your logo is wider than 400 pixels, you must increase the Header width and decrease the Header Widget Area Styles width by the same amount.
In this video we make the logo bigger in Dynamik Website Builder which is a Genesis child theme.