With Dynamik Website Builder, you can style most elements in the content area of your web pages. These are easy to use point and click settings.
This video is a very brief overview of the content area settings. The settings include…
- Headings, 1 to 6
- Byline (this displays the post date and authors name)
- Paragraph styling
- Post meta (this displays category and tag information)
- Page post and sticky post backgrounds padding and settings
- Block quote, Thumbnail and image caption settings
- And the Content-bottom border (a border or stripe that signifies the end of each post)
Styling headlines and paragraphs is made much easier with Dynamik’s 800 point and click settings.