This is a step by step guide to styling your inner pages in the same way as the Inspire Press Dynamik Website Builder skin.
These are the fonts used in the video…
[Open Sans|Open+Sans:400italic,600italic,400,600|'Open Sans', 'sans-serif'] [Asap|Asap:400,700,400italic,700italic|'Asap', 'sans-serif']
This video covers a lot of ground. Most of the content area settings you’ll want to change, as you build websites are covered here.
The changes we make include…
- Using U-Control (Universal Design Control) when styling your site
- Heading and content fonts and colours
- Page background colours and padding
- Link colours
- Border colours and thickness
- Sidebar heading font size, colour and family
- Sidebar heading background colour and sidebar content background colour
- Font #Custom buttons (adding your own custom CSS to fonts using the custom CSS Builder tool)